- Manual & Policies
Our ISO 45001 documentation kit includes files on Safety policy, Safety Manual, Safety objectives, and our implementation guide can help with specific examples, and interpreting requirements.
- Manual – this is only a recommended document, but most still choose to adapt anyway.
- Objectives – the template also includes scope to cover plans for implementation and tracking of progress
- Policy – written to comply fully with ISO45001 requirements – just endorse and roll-out!
Our ISO 45001 document kit includes 32 procedures that define your Safety management system to meet ISO 45001 requirements. Highlights are:
- Context of the Organisation – procedures to define how your company approaches Clause 4 of ISO 45001
- Risk and Opportunity Management – another key theme of ISO 45001, our procedure and associated registers and templates have you covered.
- Management of Change – so important but so often overlooked, our documents keep your process robust and meaningful
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance – get on top, stay on top
- Emergency Preparedness and Incident Response – Plan, prepare, train, and know how to response if required
- Consultation & Participation – another key theme of 45001 – make sure your workforce is involved, and engaged, at every stage
- Continual Improvement – procedures to cover you for Internal Audit, Management Review and Corrective action
- Standard Operating Procedures – act as guideline documents to establish better control over your processes. They include procedures for common business process operation instructions and work practices such as Purchasing, Goods in / out, Design
Our ISO 45001 document kit includes ten blank registers ready for you to populate
25 forms, which will meet and exceed the requirements of ISO 45001, giving you real added value