WORK WITH US
At QHSE Aberdeen the key to our success is no secret – it’s down to the great people who work with us. We have exceptionally high standards and our focus on results supports a strong sense of accomplishment that extends throughout the company. As a progressive business, we are continuing to invest in ongoing Training and promotion opportunities for our staff.
QHSE Advisor/Senior Advisor
We currently require another QHSE Consultant who possess the skills and knowledge that would enhance our business to suit our customer portfolio.
Full Driving Licence is essential as the majority of our work involves visiting our Clients Office / Site. Able to work under pressure and independently schedule and plan workloads.
Must have Lead Auditor qualifications in more than one of
ISO 9001 / 14001 / 45001 / 27001
Responsible for – Development, Implementation & Maintenance of the Client Management Systems. These may include (but not limited to: Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental, Information Security & GDPR (as required, where suitably qualified & experienced) and assisting with continual improvement to meet or exceed applicable standards.
These standards can include, but not limited to: ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 27001 & GDPR Compliance.
Must have a high degree of initiative and “energy” with a can-do attitude, flexibility, teamwork and attention to detail.
Must be independent and self-motivated and able to work effectively in both the office environment and remotely.
Excellent inter-personal skills including a strong work ethic.
Must be able to meet deadlines.
Must be able to work with multiple business functions across business units to meet company-wide objectives.
Must hold a full driving licence
This role will suit someone who is Customer focused and loves a Challenge, a problem solver.
Trainee QHSE Advisor
- Assist the QSHE team with implementing processes and systems
- Work alongside the QHSE Advisors ensuring that all QHSE related process and systems are in place to meet legal compliance
- Assisting Clients develop and implement ISO Management Systems
- Take part in Company in-house training, to achieve Advisor level
- Assist with delivery training to staff and clients.
- Must be IT literate and familiar with SharePoint
- Be able to work independently
- Must have knowledge of ISO Standards and an understanding of QHSE
- Must have a full driving licence.
Interested parties with relevant qualifications and experience are invited to forward their CV and Salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.