WORK WITH US
- At QHSE Aberdeen the key to our success is no secret – it’s down to the great people who work with us. We have exceptionally high standards and our focus on results supports a strong sense of accomplishment that extends throughout the company. As a progressive business, we are continuing to invest in ongoing Training and promotion opportunities for our staff.
QHSE Advisor/Senior Advisor
We currently require another QHSE Consultant who possess the skills and knowledge that would enhance our business to suit our customer portfolio.
Full Driving Licence is essential as the majority of our work involves visiting our Clients Office / Site. Able to work under pressure and independently schedule and plan workloads.
Must have Lead Auditor qualifications in more than one of
ISO 9001 / 14001 / 45001 / 27001
Responsible for – Development, Implementation & Maintenance of the Client Management Systems. These may include (but not limited to: Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental, Information Security & GDPR (as required, where suitably qualified & experienced) and assisting with continual improvement to meet or exceed applicable standards.
These standards can include, but not limited to: ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 27001 & GDPR Compliance.
Must have a high degree of initiative and “energy” with a can-do attitude, flexibility, teamwork and attention to detail.
Must be independent and self-motivated and able to work effectively in both the office environment and remotely.
Excellent inter-personal skills including a strong work ethic.
Must be able to meet deadlines.
Must be able to work with multiple business functions across business units to meet company-wide objectives.
Must hold a full driving licence
This role will suit someone who is Customer focused and loves a Challenge, a problem solver.
TRAINER / ADVISOR
We currently have a vacancy for a new post for an Advisor/Trainer who specialises in supporting management systems. Experience in ISO 9001 is essential, and it is desirable to also have experience in at least one other standard such as ISO 14001 or ISO 45001.
This post offers the potential to work across a wide range of business sectors and to broaden experience to become a valuable and effective management system Advisor. It will be suited to those with several years of experience but are now ready to extend the scope of their work and to gain proficiency in new and challenging environments.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a degree or equivalent
- Thorough and detailed knowledge and understanding of quality management and ISO 9001
- Have experience in the delivery of training courses – demonstrating good public speaking and presentation skills
- Have exceptional communication and personal skills to allow them to quickly become an integrated and valuable member of our client companies
- Be dynamic with a strong customer focus, and exceptional communication skills
- Hold a full driving licence.
It is desirable that the candidate
- Holds an IRCA auditor registration (internal auditor grade or above) for quality management systems (if no IRCA registration the candidate must demonstrate significant auditing experience)
- Has knowledge and understanding of any of the following: ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001
- Innovate and create training solutions to develop and deliver programmes of work, courses and events that will fulfil client requirements.
- Design training programmes and materials for public and in-company courses and other events as required
To be a senior Advisor/trainer we need a candidate who is a self-starter, has considerable working knowledge and who can quickly deliver results. A successful candidate will have experience in the development, implementation, management and audit of ISO 9001 certified quality management systems. Ideally, they should also have experience in the management of either ISO14001 environmental management or ISO 45001 health and safety management.
The successful candidate will also deliver training courses on management systems as well as IRCA-registered auditor courses. Courses will be delivered both at our facility in Westhill and at client premises. Experience in the delivery of training is desirable.
Interested parties with relevant qualifications and experience are invited to forward their CV and Salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.