ABOUT QHSE ABERDEEN
QHSE Aberdeen Ltd. was founded in 2015 by David Rusling and Angela Scott with the vision of creating an ISO Consultancy and Training Business to assist all sectors and organisations with a cost-effective and personalised service.
Since formation, the organisation has grown from strength to strength and we are now able to offer a wide range of QHSE related services from the development of core management systems to the provision of experienced staff for specific project work to the delivery of bespoke training programs to meet client requirements.
Find out more about our services and contact us today.
MEET OUR DIRECTORS
20+ years’ QHSE experience, having worked in Aerospace, Education, Oil & Gas and Nuclear.
Experienced Business Manager with Financial Management and Accounting background.
Our consultants are all fully qualified Lead Auditors with an array of experience from a range of different sectors & industries.
The work we undertake includes:
- Conducting a GAP Analysis on current system
- Developing and Implementing a fully compliant ISO Management System
- Conducting Independent 1st, 2nd & 3rd Party Audits
- Attending Certification Body Audits
- Ongoing Maintenance of implemented Management System
- Providing QHSE Project Staff
- Providing Quality Assurance & Quality Control / Client Representatives
- Undertaking HSE Risk Assessment
- Delivering QHSE Training (Various)